20100107

When Hubert met Audrey + Chanel's greatest hits = (!)

No words needed.

Haha... kidding! you see, I had nothing to post about so I got in the Fashion Spot and it was like a ray of sunshine peering in a grey sky (or something much less Shakespeare-ish), because I knew Audrey Hepburn was Givenchy's main source of inspiration but I never found any pictures of them (and trust me! it wasn't because I didn't do enough research), so thanks so much to Vanity Fair for publishing this article!



 



found it here
AND! this Chanel-related article I stumbled upon!



9 comments:

Mara said...

Wow the second pic is flawless! Audrey looks so beautiful with that Givenchy dress! :) And it seems like Hubert really adored and appreciated Audrey, it reminds me of the relation between Yves Saint Laurent and Catherine Deneuve (L)

kisses!

Margherita&Eleonora said...

WHAT A LOVELY POST!! SO INSPIRING!!!<3
NICE BLOG! ^_^

http://sisterslovefashion.blogspot.com/
KISSES
M&E

Ansley said...

This post is so inspiring! thanks for posting :)

Sophie said...

I agree with Mara, the second picture is perfection. Great article!

Gabrielle said...

omg i LOVE this!!

Fleur-de-Lis said...

As a big Audrey Hepburn's fan, i must say i loved this article* About what you said in my blog, why don't you open a petition too, to get H&M and Topshop in Venezuela? I bet there are tons of girls that would sign ^^

Rachel said...

Fabulous post!
I'm especially in love with that second shot. The dress is incredibly gorgeous.

SUGAR said...

ahah one day, one day some designer will swoop down and pick me has his muse!!

ahah or i could keep dreaming ;p

sugar
xoxo

Ana Patricia said...

i love audrey!!! she's is such an inspiration